[DL] questions

in regards to the Ballard Express, I can not find any picture of this gun or
much info.  Did it really exist?  Unfortunately, I have limited internet
access, so if someone can share knowledge..  :)  Isn't in the fine
Knuckleduster Gun Guide, so I was just curious.  Any guns listed in
Deadlands not real or name changed for copyright use?
Also, anybody know if stats for Clint Eastwood's Gunslinger with No Name?  I
remember back in 99 someone had some stats online, but can't find them.
Just curious.
thanks to all,
Butch