[DL] [Semi-OT] Plea for the Nielson Familys who also play RPG's

I hinestly fell that the interesection of these two
sets must be pretty small, but oh well.

Anyway onto my plea...

Watch Firefly on Fox.

It is on the bubble, but if you are a fan of westerns
or a fan of Sci-Fi - heck even if you like excellent
TV - then this is a show for you!

It has a wholely unique take on both the Western
Genre, and Sci-Fi blending the two in a beliveable way
that I havn't seen since a certain game designer
released a certain Westerns in Outer Space game!
(Ever thought of writing for TV Shane.)

And I get LOTS of adventure hooks and character ideas
from this show.

Sorry for taking your time for a relatively OT
subject.

Jeff Tolle