Re: [DL] [Semi-OT] Plea for the Nielson Familys who also play RPG's

This is a real shame since Firefly is an outstanding
series.  It's been able to successfully merge the
sci-fi genre and the western genre.
I'm hoping that maybe someone like Sci Fi channel can
pick it up.  I guess if that doesn't happen, the best
we can hope for is the series to be released in a DVD
set.

So, I recommend that those who haven't seen this show
to watch as much as you can while it's still around.

*insert depressed sigh here*

-Iron Marshal Mike

--- Casey Kern <cyrusdoodad@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hate to break it to you but Fox has already
> cancelled production of Firefly.
>   Its a real shame too, Firefly is a great show and
> so much of TV is
> absolute dreck these days anyway.
>
> Its still possible that another network (likely UPN)
> could pick up Firefly,
> but its days at Fox are numbered.
>
> Its sad when great shows like Firefly are cancelled,
> but the dead horse that
> is Enterprise remains on the air (with lower ratings
> mind you).

=====
-Iron Marshal, Mike