Re: [DL] [Semi-OT] Plea for the Nielson Familys who also play RPG's

> Man, this is upsetting.. Why do they cancel the good shows? Firefly is
> GREAT... and they are cancelling it? Man. Fox is really starting to tick
> me off.. the do this to someof the best shows that come out.

To keep this somewhat, if extremely tangentially, PEG-related, I shall
display the following equation illustrating the stupidity of Fox executives
(after all, remember the cancellations of the Tick cartoon, Sam and Max,
Futurama, and Family Guy):

FOX >= Cybergames

I think that's all that needs to be said.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times