Re: [DL] Small Move forward on Deadlands Movie? [Shane]

> Well, let's hope if Deadlands: The Movie comes out, it'll be just as good
as
> Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.
>
> I'm rootin' for you, Shane. You get this, it'll be well deserved.

I'm rooting for him as well, but I think a lot of it will depend on if it's
Hollywood or indie. I'm thoroughly convinced that the only reason Hollywood
is doing Harry Potter and LotR right is that they know, at least in the case
of LotR, that if they screw it up they'll be flayed alive if they're lucky.
Do we know anything about the people who have optioned it?

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times