Re: [DL] Bringing down Grimme (Spoilers)

> Spoilers

> I think you hit the nail on the head, Lost Angels is a huge conduit between
> Grime and the Reckoners, if the Posse where to distrupt this Conduit that
> would probably render him vulnerable to the attacks of the Blessed.
> The books seem to suggest that only Arcane Damage might harm him, hence his
> edict, as well as the fact that ABs could spot him for what he is.
> Maybe something along the lines of an epic battle, where the Posse have to
> blow up the Cathedral while the other allied factions destroy key buildings
> across Loast Angels, what would be fun is the roleplaying the Posse have to
> put in to get the various factions to work together.

I was thinking on the same lines. Simple assassination becomes
politicking, scheming and leading an army in the final battle.

First part will, most likely, be another assassination attempt (hey,
they're players, so having their asses handed to them twice won't teach
them.. ) which will fail, again, and they start thinking for an
alternative.

Second part will be finding out the parties that might be interested in
joining them. This requires finding out the agendas (or at least part of
it) of the factions present in CA. And, of course, locating the groups.

Third part will be getting the parties to work together. The fact that the
winners get to first loot and then divide what is left of LA and keep it
to themselves might help a bit, but this won't be an easy task.

The fourth and the last part will be the fulfillment of the plan: A
coordinated attack to the city while the PC:s put themselves into places
where they can launch an attack against Rev. G himself after the cathedral
goes down and the city is in flames.

Ideas? Pointers? Twists to these phases?

---Hulkin' Finn