Re: [DL] deadlands humor

On Monday, December 23, 2002, at 10:49  AM, John Billings wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 07:49:25AM -0500, Brett Dixon wrote:
>>
>> On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 01:39  PM, Patrick Downs wrote:
>> Nothing that weird, but I've played a D&D adventure from WotC's site
>> that involved a calzone golem...
>
> Any clues as to what this is, for those of us from forn parts?

Take a pizza, fold over, and seal. It's served at a lot of Italian
restraunts, althoguh i won't make a statement as to the authenticity of
it.

Basically, the critter was a big ball of dough filled with scalding hot
sauce. We hit it, it burned us. We did not, of course, back up and
allow missile fire to do it's work, so...