Re: [DL] Setting poll

On Tuesday, December 24, 2002, at 08:05  AM, Ratbastryd@aol.com wrote:

> I think I would go with 2, but keep in mind that even though the
> Soviets were
> worse, the US did a lot of bad stuff during the Cold War. A
> black-and-white
> game in the Cold War is really only good for kitsch value, in my
> experience.
> Tell the truth, I'm a little sympathetic to the Russkies- at least
> they were
> honest crooks, whereas our government at the time wasn't so forthwith
> about
> our nastiness.

I've been noodling with the idea of using the setting and characters of
the PS2 Grand Theft Auto games and the Feng Sui rules to model an
80's-era scenario with the 'good guys' being various factions such as
the mafia, other organized crime families, etc. who are fighting
communist-funded terrorists to both save their country and make lots of
money...

  may run this if the one group i game with goes ahead with the concept
of a group vacation tot he beach, and we need a b-game.