Re:[DL] Yuma Prison

I used Yuma Prison in an adventure "Too Many Secrets." Research on the
prison is hard, but I managed to track down a few resources:
* "The Prison Chronicle - Yuma Territorial Prison's Colorful Past" by
Marti Murphy and obtainable from the Arizona State Parks Board
* "Frail Prisoners in Yuma Territorial Prison" by Ben Traywick
* "Prisoners in Petticoats" by Elizabeth Klungness"

A few of these are out of print but you could have a bookstore order
them. Of all three books, only "Prisoners in Petticoats" offers a map of
the prison. I drew a map of the prison and converted it to .jpeg.
Basically, all the administration building, the superintendent's house,
offices and guard dormitory are outside the prison's walls. Inside the
prison, the main building consists of a bath house, library, barber
shop, kitchen, tool shop, blacksmith and workshop, plus the cells. A
work yard was in the back.
Yuma Yerritorial Prison was called the "Countryclub on the Colorado" by
many who thought the activities provided to prisoners were too lenient.

Marshal Eric