I just finally aquired Black Circle (kudos to you John Goff, this book rocks), and like the fact that there is a six fingered whatley gunning for the ol' doc.

However, there's one little thing that might catch the hired gun off guard.

The fact that Doc Holiday is a huckster and a shootist as well as a master gunslinger (as listed in Lone Star).

Place yer bets on who survives this nasty showdown of the century on who lives and who dies.

On a separate note, I'll do a quick update of the wichita witch and smoker in the next day or so.