Re: [DL] Guten Rutsch!

The Altavista Translation...

--- Markus Finster <markus.finster@chello.at> wrote:
Babel Fish Translation,

We wish a glad new year, a good slide and no Kater.
Nehmt's you nix forwards, which you hold, are ned
koennt's dear, and good and decently to each other.
And from suitable cause gibt's still another small
history from old Persia: It was at the time to prepare
the New Year celebration. The king instructed his
people: "I would like that it becomes a really royal
celebration. The guest list is to overflow of
illustren personalities. The tables are to bend
themselves under delicate meals, and the wine is to
consist only of erlesenen grapes/clusters and best
classes." The coworkers schwaermten out and brought
from all regions only the Koestlichste. But the king
was not to be satisfied. "in the last year I gave a
celebration which can be over-bid by nothing. But the
whole city spoke only of the celebration with Ramun,
the painter. There and laughed the whole night was
drunk up to the afternoon of the next daily. In the
year before it it was the same. Likewise in the year
before it and before it. Once I must succeed
nevertheless to overtrump this worm because I, I am
the king." One the coworker, an intelligent man,
leaned low and asked: "spoke my king, you ever with
the painter? There must be a reason nevertheless, why
the people love its celebration in such a way,
although they must eat their bring along Happen in
schaebiger hut and drink the cheapest wine." The king
nodded mutely and said: "property, creates me this
Ramun near." And in such a way it happened. "why do
humans love so your New Year celebration?" the king
asked. On which the painter answered: "we are friends
and need each other - however we do not need more.
Therefore we are rich."

love greet, Simone & Markus

=====
J. Carpio Dregg