Re: [DL] Potential Product Question (To The Group)

Uhm, sorry dude, there already is a Deadlands Soundtrack CD, it's called Weird Wailings.

John
----- Original Message -----
From: Peter King
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 6:18 AM
Subject: Re: [DL] Potential Product Question (To The Group)

Hi Everyone, Sorry to bring this onto the group but you guys seem like the best people to ask.

Hypothetical Question, suppose someone had commissioned a top composer to do a follow up to the deadlands soundtrack cd, What kind of moods would people want to create or want to hear? Any inspirational music anyone can reccomend, obviously excluding any of enrio's which goes without saying.

I hope no one is offended by me posting this question on here , Just figured thatyou guys play the game so who better to ask, if im lucky shane might answer as well.

Regards and a happy new year to all, get back on yer horses and hit the trails again.

Personally stuff with the same ambiance as enrio morricones man with the harmonica.

Peter King

Marshal & Long Time Gamer under "The Judge David Gabriel" & "Chance Black"