----- Original Message -----
From: Nick Zachariasen
As a testament to how much I need a life, we at the DLCGP have a new utility
available. No, it's not a final version of the DLCG. This is a card drawing
utility created by me and James McCarthy, who ended up fixing my
horrendously sloppy scripting. It's an HTML page and a supporting image
folder. Just use the dropdown menu to specify how many cards you want to
draw, which can be the whole deck if for some reason you just need to see in
what order the cards come out. Since it's HTML, you should be able to run it
on anything, including a PDA, so long as it supports HTML, images, and
Javascript.

As for instructions, just specify the number you want to draw and click the
Draw! button. If you want to reset the cards, click the Reshuffle button and
they'll all revert to the card back, which would have been the gremlin had I
been able to find an image of him- the one that's supposed to be on the
Weird West errata page isn't showing up. In any event, this should be a nice
utility for hucksters, mad scientists, and especially Marshals, along with
anyone else who needs to continuously shuffle and reshuffle. You can find it
at http://www.thebrogue.com/dlcgp/drawer/draw.html . There's also a link on
the page to download it as a zip file. so you can use it locally, which is
good for laptops and PDAs and won't kill Mr. McCarthy's bandwidth. Have fun!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times