Re: [DL] new utility available

It depends upon whether you are offline or not, which is what it sounds
like from below.

> > the notebook works well online.

This base href tells the browser to try to pull the images off of the
server instead of using the local copies that you downloaded with the
zip file, so when you're offline you get broken images.

In any event, this is moving severely off topic :)  Nick should be able
to patch up the zip download from this information and I'm sure he'll
re-post when it's fixed.  Again, sorry about that.

(back to lurking)