Re: [DL] Blueprinting guns?

On Wednesday, January 1, 2003, at 10:24  AM, cnc80@shaw.ca wrote:
> One of my players wants to see if he can get his gun blueprinted.
> Any ideas on what affect it would have on the weapon?

 From the sound, I'd say it would be roughly equivalent to the option in
Law Dogs to build a firearm from the best components available.
However, I'm only vaguely familiar with this term where I last heard it
used for automotive engines as a performance-boosting option, and doing
it at all with Weird West technology may be difficult.

Is 'blueprinting' a known tech for firearms, and if so, what does it
require, I wonder?