[DL] Hangin' Judge statue

He's been unwrapped and I love how he looks on the
bookshelf, but I'm worried about him being exposed to
the elements and dust and such.

Can anyone recommend a place to purchase a display
case that will fit the Judge?  I've had no luck with
all the local plastics dealers, game shops, hobby
places, and even crafts stores.

I've found a few custom on-line retailers, but they're
-real- pricey ($300+).  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Marguerite

p.s.  Shane, do you have ideas about whether or not
the Jackalope will ever be produced?  We'd need two -
one for the Marshall to keep, and a second for us to
take popshots at... Damn botch bunny!  :-)