Re: [DL] Hangin' Judge statue

In a message dated 1/2/2003 4:22:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, natasha_corey@yahoo.com writes:

Can anyone recommend a place to purchase a display
case that will fit the Judge?  I've had no luck with
all the local plastics dealers, game shops, hobby
places, and even crafts stores.

I've found a few custom on-line retailers, but they're
-real- pricey ($300+).  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Marguerite

Actually, the guys who make those plastic card deck protectors, UltraPro, have a Football display case that should work perfectly. I can't seem to find it on their site, but I have one they sent me as a sample once. Their website is www.ultra-pro.com. You might be able to order what you want through FLGS.

Shane