Re: [DL] Faith chips

> --- Jesper_Bųje <2698454m001@mail1.stofanet.dk> wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > I have an argue with my players about faith chips, and that they want
> > more.
> >
> > They get 3 every session, I use the XP for the senarios so they dont
> > get
> > Fatih chips for that. And very rare they get some for some other
> > things.
> >
> > Should they have more.
> >
> > And how do you other Marshalls distribute Faith Chips???
> >
> > Sincerly
> > /Jesper

If a players makes the whole group crack up while staying in charater,
that's usally worth a chip.

Giveing out more then 3 random chips at the start of a game is probally a
bad precedent, but I usally try to give out about as least as many chips
for roleplaying and ideas as the players are spending to make rolls and
avoid damage.