Re: [DL] Faith chips

> > Should they have more.
> >
> > And how do you other Marshalls distribute Faith Chips???

First of all, Happy New Year to the list.

My group used to get 3 chips a session from the pot and that would be
it, roleplaying awards etc would be factored  into the bounty points
they received at the end of an adventure.  My players grumbled about
this as my adventures tend to be rambling so bounty appears in large
amounts on infrequent occasions.

As a result of this I've recently changed the way I work it and now
award fate chips for roleplaying etc, after every couple of sessions,
which the players can choose to keep or change into bounty; with their
being a standard (lesser) bounty award being given at the end of the
adventure to each player.  I email the fate chip awards to each of my
players in the form of a list that shows what chips I've given and what
I've given them for.  Therefore there is no arguing, if someone doesn't
like the fact that someone else has received more chips than they have,
they can read why the other guy got his chips and they know how they
can get more.

So technically I give the same amount - just in smaller amounts, more
frequently than I used to.

Cheers

Roy