Re: [DL] Civil War Banned from Knox County Schools

> > Yeah, what's most important is that I can teach my friends about the
> > civil
> > war.  The history channel is a wonderful resource, for example, but what
> > else could I use, short of digging out old textbooks from the college
> > bookstore?
>
>You could play Deadlands with them. :-)

"Your Son/Daughter is doing great in math and english,  but hes failing his
American history and Geography class.  Apperently he keeps Refering to the
south as the CSA and seems to think that the Civil War ended in the 1880s"
:)

Dan

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup