Re: [DL] Civil War Banned from Knox County Schools

On Wednesday, January 8, 2003, at 07:58  PM, Joey Fanning wrote:

> I'm sorry, but the whole purpose of the threat was to ask for some
> good free
> reasources on the civil war time period..if people want to e-mail me
> personally with the information, that would be fine, but i don't see
> how i
> could take such a thread off-line.
>
> though i do admit that the response was a mite...uh...huge.

I think is kind of mushroomed into a mix of the list's memebers going
off on rants. Change the subject, keep it on topic, and we shouldn't
have a problem with list rules, as you are trying to help players 'get'
Deadlands better, which is always good.