[DL] Kang and some stuff

For the gentleman that mentioned Kang, here's my take.  Kang has all the
resources he needs $$$-wise.  Plus, he has the samurai (forget which book
it's in) and his other warriors.  I see him using more "natural" resources
than most of the other Rail Wars members.  Plus, I figure he is quite the
fighter/shooter/some sort of magicuser.  Besides, my old character "Tequila"
works for him.  :)
When Shane decides what to do with the "Whatley spells" (don't know what
else to call them), how about he posts where they will be.  I'm sure he
will, but I would love to see them as well.
Last thing, heard a rumor that sounds a bit silly to me, but I'll ask.
Anyone know of DL stats for Darth Vader?  I'm sure it could be done somehow,
but I've turned up zilch.  Just curious, the stat monkey in me going ape.
thanks,
Butch

"I know what children look like Nemo, I've often scraped them off my
boots."- Mr Hyde, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Vol 2.

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup