[DL] civil war medals etc

as there seem to be some war re-enacters about, could someone give me a list
of medals that could be awarded during the war??
one of my players is getting ready to take part in the November offensives,
and after i frag and mutilate him a bit i might consider a medal depending if
he acts like a hero or not as the case may be.
maybe even a web site that might have some.
                            any help most appreciated
                                                       deadlander