[DL] Presidents of the USA

Did I miss part of the Dealdlands history? I don't have my books handy,
but i looked at a poster of past presidents in the library of the school
I work at and realized. Oh yeah, there was presidents between Lincoln and
Grant. Johnson. Did his presidency go without much notice? and we're up
to what? 1879 in the Weird West now? (my posse is still in 1876, we have
most of the dl books, but not the ones that advance the time line)
Wouldn't that make the president Rutherford B. Hayes then? in the real
world he held office from 1877 - 1881. He was from Ohio, so that would
make him a yankee.... what did  I miss? Tell me in a spoiler if
necessary.

DAve

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com