RE: [DL] Presidents of the USA

At 05:24 PM 1/10/2003, Marshal Eric wrote:
>In Deadlands, Johnson's presidency is mentioned - briefly. It's assumed he
>served out his term and Grant was elected in 1868.

         Not quite--Johnson was re-elected in 1868, then impeached in 1871,
bringing (Vice-)President Grant to the top job.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_