[DL] Hanging Judges ("One Shot" comic)

Howdy,

A long while back, I had found the Deadlands One Shot
comic book in a comic book store bargin bin for a
dollar and I picked it up.  I had skimmed through it,
but I didn't really read it.  This was before I picked
up the tin star and started really getting into
Deadlands.  Well, after catching up on the listserve,
I saw that there was a little talk about One Shot when
Shane announced that it'd be available on the website.
So... last night, I dug out my issue and read it.

Now, is it me... or is that Hanging Judge a bit
chatty?  I thought that according to the books, all
the Judges were supposed to say (or actually, whisper)
was the charge and the verdict of their "victim"
repeatedly.

Also, quick question.  Maybe I missed something,
but... I've seen mention several times of characters
who were a "Tempest."  What is a Tempest and where is
the info located on them?

Adios,
"Iron Marshal" Mike

=====