Re: [DL] Hanging Judges ("One Shot" comic)

--- Evil Robot Shane From Another Dimension
<wishkah@redbrick.dcu.ie> wrote:
>  A tempest is a person with a Knack (called Tempest)
> which allows them to
>  fire off one particular hex by spending a fate
> chip.  They also tend to
>  go off in stressful situations, not necessarily in
> a helpful way either,
>  hence the name.  The full beef is in Hucksters &
> Hexes.

I also did them up as a prestige class for Deadlands
d20. You can see them in Way o the Huckster.

Fred

=====
Fred Jandt
Freelance author, designer, guru
Moderator New Gamers Order mailing list
"Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be Evil."