Re: Re: [DL] Suggestions on Adventures

> I've incorporated Forbidden God into my game with the full posse and it
> worked well

I played Forbidden God as well with my group and it turned out to be the funniest Dime Novel to play.
One of the characters is wearing the nick name 'El Destructo' since that adventure. He actually managed to destroy the, uhm, big wooden thing they find in the desert - just by climbing unto it. The whole scene was hilarious.

I plan to use Worms, or at least elements out of it. We already played skinners, which was a big, big flop. The posse turned out to be more dangerous to the crew than the killers. That adventure actually played so badly, we stopped playing Deadlands shortly after we first tried it. (Though the Dime Novel's not to blame, the group was.)

Night Train was fun as well - it showed, why it deserves the infamous nickname "PC-Death Train". The characters dropped dead after the Harrowed Texas Ranger's Manitou took control during all the turmoil in the attack, though.

Markus