Re: [DL] Hanging Judges ("One Shot" comic)

Perhaps a more possible idea might be something like an online comic?
Point of fact, I refer to the delectable Deadlands references in
_Gaming Guardians_ (www.gamingguardians.com) and the short-lived _Weird
Wild West_.  Both are/were written by Graveyard Greg.

That would be darned spiffy...

D.