Re: [DL] any suggestions?

>My wife is about to run Deadlands for the first time, the players have
>their
>characters ready and they seem to be excited about the whole notion.
>
>any suggestions you can give her that I can pass along? she has run games
>before, but usually Cyberpunk 2020.

Sure

1)  Try to keep the supernatural to a minimum for a while.  Slowly introduce
it.

2)  Keep combats small in the begining.  Let the players get the rules down.

3)  Start small and work big.  Start in a small boom town, then work your
way to the big cities.  This way characters can slowly get introduced to the
wholes setting, without getting overwhelmed

Dan