Re: [DL] Deadlands Down Under

My posse is currently tromping around down under.  I
have posted some thoughts on what is going on
previously, and you can prolly find those ideas in the
archives.

I have really procrastinated when it has come to
organizing my thoughts tho.  Someday - when I get a
stable job I will sit down and translate all my notes
into something, and post it here.

BTW - One of the members of the posse is based on
Quigley.  And they are about to face off with Marsden.
 Only he is a little better equiped to handle himself.
 He has been getting power from the sacrifices of the
aboriginals.

Jeff