Re: [DL] Extra Shootist Spells (Spoilers, Probably)

> True. I hadn't thought of that. Somehow I don't see Doc in the outhouse
> with a coppy of S&R. But do you suppose that, should a shootist learn the
> code in the S&R catalog, he would be able to adapt them to the way of the
> gun?

Hey, a hex is a hex. The only difference in the methodology is visualization
of the casting. Teaching works just fine. If Doc (or anyone else) deciphers
the code in S&R he should be able to cast the hex with no problems.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times