Re: [DL] Question for Shane

In a message dated 1/23/2003 4:25:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, darth_rose@hotmail.com writes:

Shane,

I remember reading that all the adventures that had been at the website
were taken down and any that could would be included in future epitaths.
The one I was looking for was the one about giving the players characters
and they are walking up a hill/mountain/to a castle(?).  Any chance you
would tell me where I might find it, if it's to be included in Epitath 4 or
if anybody reading this had it and would send it.
thanks!
Butch

Don't rem. that one off-hand, and no, it's not in Ep. 4.

Shane