[DL] Train questions

Hi.

Last night my posse managed, after some very good roleplaying, to get a
train. Immediately they begun talking about rocket launchers and gatling
guns on the roof, thinking that I'd try to take it away from them very soon
(just because they know I'm going to throw night train at them next week,
and they all know it has a reputation :) )

However, one of the players (who is known for thinking logical) asked me how
much it would cost for the coal to get around, and what the other rail
barons would think about them driving "the bounty hunter train" (as they
called it) on their tracks. And what would happen should they meet another
train going the opposite way.

None of them have any skills with driving a train, so they are hoping the
guy who died last night would create a train driver/machinist/engineer...
Little do they know that he came back harrowed :)

Leif Erik Furmyr