Re: [DL] GenCon questions: WAS Badge arrived! (with a question for Shane)

Howdy,

Big question though, Shane... will YOU be attending
the con?  Yer answer may sway my decision to go! ;)
Well, it might not... but I may not bring an extra
sammich if yer not there!  Also, anything we can look
forward to, perhaps Con exclusives or previews there?

Anyone else on the ListServe planning on going?

Adios,
Iron Marshal Mike