[DL] Dinero question

Dinero's "Extra Funds" column suggests some sort of pool of
available money that replenishes regularly.  The accumulated
rulings say that the frequency of replenishment is up to Marshall
discretion.  I feel the player has a right to have a general idea
of how free he can be with his money, so I want to pick a good
duration up front so I won't have to change it much later.  Is my
interpretation of Dinero correct?  If so, any suggestions for a
replenishment frequency (per yarn, per session, per game month,
per game year, something else)?  Is there any official ruling on
this that I'm unaware of?

--
Alan De Smet              http://www.highprogrammer.com/alan