Re: [DL] Dinero question

 Marguerite Frey <natasha_corey@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Alan De Smet wrote:
> Dinero's "Extra Funds" column suggests some sort of
> pool of available money that replenishes regularly.
> ... any suggestions for a replenishment frequency
> (per yarn, per session, per game month, per game
> year, something else)? Is there any official ruling

> on this that I'm unaware of?
> --
> Alan De Smet

Yea, the rules are kinda vague, for good reason I'm sure. In the game I'm running, one of the party members has a Dinero 4 which means he has access to like 2,000 dollars(could be 5,000 I don't have my book handy) every so often. He also has belongins 5 (a train). What I decided on was to just break him off smaller pieces of the large amount on a more regular basis, usually 2d6 x 100 dollars. How often pretty much depends on how much he got last time he rolled.

Do you Yahoo!?