[DL] Howdy folks...especially Nick Z

I'm going through a personality debate. Since I joined the list I've been reading alot more than posting. Now that I've got a new name I feel alot better.

Ranger Harry Beachump

"What do mean it's dead? Son, that thing ain't dead until all our guns are empty!"

Nick Z, I gotta tell you. OOPS....

Possible spoilers.

I just started running my group through Dead Presidents. I ended after the encounter with Dr. Nick Zachriesen. It was funny as hell! I put on my worst german impression and had the posse rolling. Just wanted you to know that your name will go down in history.

Do you Yahoo!?