Re: [DL] Newbie questions

At 22:35 03.03.2003, Maze Rat Mick wrote:
 >1. If a character takes non-lethal damage, does he
 >have to make a Stun check? If so, what wound level?
 >Presumably 'Wind', but I'm thinking it could also be
 >the wound equivalent of the damage

Go with the wound equivalent.

 >2. As above, but does he also take normal 'wind' - I'm
 >guessing no

And you're right assuming that you mean additional wind due to taking a
wound (if it would be lethal damage).

 >3. Vamoosin' - does my character make the check before
 >or after the hit location is determined?

Depends on your marshal. In our group you would Vamoose before Hit Location
is rolled - or decide to save that card and than despair when I role a 20
for the Hit Location ;-)

 >4. Also Vamoosin' - can the bad guys do it too? It
 >doesn't say they can't, but it also doesn't say they
 >can.

Hey, if you're the marshal and want't the Bad Guys to vamoose - just do it.

 >5. Finally, is there a FAQ I can look in for the
 >answers to all these and other questions

Hmmm. try this:
http://www.sonic.net/~dkjedi/deadlands/
Or google for deadlands accumulated rulings. I don't know if these are
updated, though...

Markus