From: Ivan <ivan_gaming@yahoo.com>
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Chips and Bounty
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 06:44:59 -0800 (PST)

I just had one of those "D'OH!" moments. Playing
Revised Edition rules, not d20.

Looking over my posses, several of the members have a
habit of hoarding chips in between adventures. Are
they meant to be forced to trade those in for Bounty
at the end of every adventure, to star tthe new one
with only three? That would make the job of keeping
the adventures tough much, much easier.

No rulebook handy, so I'd be grateful for any
clarification on this matter - or even "how we handle
it" types of answers.

Thanks in advance - Ivan

http://www.gamesgroove.com/ivan/DustAndBones/
http://www.gamesgroove.com/ivan/DogSoldiers/