RE: [DL] Hero MacHine

From what I have been reading on the site is that it seems version 2.0
>adds even more to it.  Can anyone confirm this?

I donated for the Beta.  It has a lot more options,  but not a lot had been
implemented.  And it was kinda buggy(I never could get the character reload
to work).  Its been a long time since an update,  So I'm not sure if its
ever gonna get finished.

Still its a great program.  One time a buddy of mine ran a Tick-like Supers
one shot and we got our character concepts by hitting the random button on
HM 2.0.  We ended up getting some very wacky characters out of it.

Dan