AW: [DL] DL Forums?

Hi there,

Someone asked:
> I am looking for a forum for Deadlands rather than a Listserv.

I can also strongly suggest the DRC-Boards, cause I run them :) and
cause they are really promising.

Till yet we have about 50 members and each day the DRC-Boards gain about
5 new registered members.

You can post pictures, search for posts, send personal messages, use
avatars, can get email notifications whenever someone answers to a topic
you are interested in and much much more ...

We have Boards for general Deadlands Stuff, "The Weird West", "The
Wasted West", "Lost Colony", and the "Old World".

So if you wanna have a look:

http://www.e-linkz.de/cgi-bin/drc-forum/ikonboard.cgi

Or directly register here:

http://www.e-linkz.de/cgi-bin/drc-forum/ikonboard.cgi?s=3cf7c31f34ceffff