From: Greg Vose <kitsune@xmission.com>
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] Chips and Bounty
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 21:03:07 -0700

Any moron in your posse giving you a hard time about holding onto chips
should be summarily denied munchies at the next session.  Chips are meant
to be held on to (at least to some extent).  This is how you survive.
Holding all the so-called "good chips" (all chips are good) won't help you
much as holding a mix. Nothing like getting dinged for a light wound but
having only reds to throw at it.  Right now I have 7 chips held, 3 whites,
2 reds, 2 blues.  Next session we are up against the fearmonger of our
game. I am going to NEED those chips, I assure you...