RE: [DL] unsubscribe

Please feel free to go to Hell.  I have been asking
for help getting the posts on this list to me in a
daily digest for works, and none of you lazy assholes
has lifted a finger.

Obscenity is usually the only way to get the attention
of the lower classes, and this rule certainly seems to
have held true for you.

John