From: darious@nmia.com [mailto:darious@nmia.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 12:03 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] HELP!

> Whoa there,
>
> Go to the official listserv homepage and set your preferences to daily digest, no problem

Negative on that - this isn't SpamYoo.

IIRC. . .
Send an email to esquire@gamerz.net
blank subject line
The only text should be
subscribe deadlands-digest

I think that clearly answered the question you asked. Not only that in includes the answer to how to get off as well. But you were too busy pressing delete and not READING anything anyone wrote to see it. So, before you begin to stoop to the level of us lower classes, please consider the fact that we of the lower class can actually READ!!  Yes string several alphabetical characters together and form words. None of them profane, and we have been able to string these words together and form sentences for "works" now. I think that's your word for weeks...

By the way requesting information yesterday:

Does not constitute "works" or weeks even.

Thank you for your time.