[DL] For John Vogel [please read this message before you hit the reply button!!!]

Hey John, the funny thing is, that you somehow seem to understand the concept of e-mail-messages. But still, instead of just unsubscribing by simply following the simple procedure which has been pointed out to you several times, you chose to write like 5 mails to annoy everbody else.

Here, maybe this will help you:

When you have your e-mail program of your choice in front of you, you don't click on "reply" (or "answer" or something to that extent), you click on new message.
A new window will pop up - an empty e-mail message.
Now there's a line where the address of the receiver goes. Usually it's labeled something like "To:"
There you type in the following:
"esquire@gamerz.net" (without the quotation marks)

Next you should have a few other lines, labeled "CC:", "Subject:" and so on. These you can ignore.
Below that you'll see the biggest part of the window (or screen, if you are in full-screen mode).
Now, there's the place where you usually type in all those entertaining messages to your friends, family, or even this list.
There you only type one line:

All what's left to do is click on "send". Your unsubsribing message will be delivered to the majordomo-daemon or whatever runs this list (this might get a bit too technical, so don't bother too much.)
And voilá! The burden of this list is lifted off your shoulders.

Just let me know how this has been working out for you and if you need any further help.

Take care,
Markus, having a tech-support-deja vu