[DL] I got my Flood Insurance.

I think you need to share this with everyone Markus...

If anyone is interested in meeting this guy:
-----------
Name: Jack Vogel    Age: 38    Location: Columbus, Ohio
Email: velvetandiron@yahoo.com
RPG Played: D20 (various), Traveller, Deadlands
Comments: Looking for gamers in the Columbus, Ohio area who would like to join a small, existing group. We play every other Saturday evening. Roleplayers who also enjoy miniatures games of various genres are encouraged. No experience is necessary, just an honest desire to have fun.
Date Added: 10/3/2002 4:15:03 PM
He wrote an article over here:
http://www.btinternet.com/~alan.catherine/wargames/d20hott.htm
He plays some kind of e-mail game: