* From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]
On
* Behalf Of Fred Jandt
* Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 2:30 PM
* To: deadlands@gamerz.net
* Subject: [DL] Back on topic
*
* I'm tired of this whole dumbass bit. I just blocked
* his address and suggest all of you do the same.
*
* Now then. I am looking at running my group through a
* campaign consisting of the Dime Novels.
*
* Any suggestions or helpful comments from people who
* have been through them (especially those who have run
* them).
*
* Thanks!
*
* Fred
*
* =====
* Fred Jandt
* Freelance author, designer, guru
* Moderator New Gamers Order mailing list
* "Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be Evil."
*
* Do you Yahoo!?
* Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more
* http://taxes.yahoo.com/
*
*
* To unsubscribe, send a message to esquire@gamerz.net with