From: larry@larryelmore.com [mailto:larry@larryelmore.com]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 10:46 AM
To: coyote@net-link.net
Subject: Larry Elmore - Get Well Card

This message is from the Larry Elmore Mailing List
Hey everyone, least week we had a little scare here at Elmore Productions,
during Larry’s routine exercise workout he suffered a heart attack and had
to be to transported via helicopter to a hospital in Louisville Ky.   At
first we were thinking the worst, but the doctors were able to do some light
surgery and fix the problem.  Larry is doing well and should return home
today.  He will need to spend a few weeks taking it easy.  If you would like
to show him your support, you can send a get well card to the follow
address…

Elmore Productions
1314 Sunbeam Rd.
Leitchfield, KY 42754

If you want to be removed from this list  log on to
http://www.larryelmore.com/SUPMailinglist.html  and unsubscribe yourself