Re: [DL] Shane Hensley, Zombies, and the Weird West

--- Joey Fanning <wraith530@comcast.net> wrote:
> You can forget about fear, about servitors, and
about
> roleplaying and just SLASH and HACK and PLOW into
> little bits of brain goop.
> I play a priest.

On a tangent but related, one of my favorite exchanges
on the show "Firefly" involved 'Book', the preacher,
arming up to go with the crew on a rescue mission.
Someone says to him "Isn't murdering a sin?" or
something to that effect.

His reply:  "Yes, but the bible is rather less
specific on the subject of kneecaps" (sound of shotgun
being pumped.

Marguerite